0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Tiden er gået
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What is the purpose of the change enablement practice?RigtigForkert
Which of the following is the correct definition of a change?RigtigForkert
Which of the following are characteristics of a “normal” change?
- They need to be risk assessed, authorized and scheduled via a defined process
- Change models based on the type of change determine the roles for assessment and authorization
- Low risk changes will often have strictly centralized authorization
- Higher risk changes will often be decentralized e.g. to the individual specialist
Which of the following are characteristics of a “standard” change?
- They are low-risk, pre-authorized, well understood and fully documented
- They can be implemented without additional authorization
- They are often initiated as service requests
- There should be a full risk assessment and authorization when the procedure of a standard change is created or modified
Which of the following are characteristics of a “emergency” change?
- They need to go through exactly the same procedure as “normal” changes
- Testing should always be skipped
- There may be a separate change authority
- The need to be assessed and authorized as quickly as possible (expedited)
Which of the following statements about change enablement are CORRECT?
- Change enablement must balance the need to make beneficial changes with the need to protect customers and users from the adverse effect of changes
- All changes should be assessed by people who are able to understand the risks and the expected benefits
- Assessment of changes should not introduce unnecessary delay
- Change enablement is the same as organizational change management
What is the practical use of a change schedule?RigtigForkert