0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Tiden er gået
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What is the purpose of the continual improvement practice?RigtigForkert
Which of the following is the BEST description of the continual improvement model?RigtigForkert
What is a continual improvement register (CIR) used for?
- To capture, document, assessed and prioritize new ideas
- To reprioritize improvement opportunities that have already started
- To manage a change schedule
- To solve incidents
Which activities are a part of the continual improvement practice?
- Encourage a culture of continual improvement
- Identify and log improvement suggestions
- Assess and prioritize improvement initiatives
- Make business cases
Which is the CORRECT sequence of activities in the ITIL continual improvement model?RigtigForkert
Which of the following statements about continual improvement is CORRECT?
- Leaders should prevent individuals from thinking about continual improvement
- There should be a small, dedicated continual improvement team to advocate continual practice across the organization
- Active participation in continual improvement is a core part of everyones job
- Contracts should include how partners measure, report and improve