0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Tiden er gået
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What is the purpose of the incident management practice?RigtigForkert
Which of the following statements about incident escalation are CORRECT ?
- In some extreme cases, disaster recovery plans may be invoked to resolve an incident
- The most complex incidents, and all major incidents, often require a temporary team to work together to identify the resolution
- Incidents can be escalated to suppliers or partners, who offer support for their products and services
- More complex incidents will usually be escalated to a support team for resolution
Which of the following are recommendations when managing incidents?
- Incidents should be timely updated with symptoms and business impact
- Incidents should be prioritized according to business impact
- Escalating an incident to a support team should be based on the incident category
- Actions and timestamps should be left out when logging incidents
How should organizations design their incident management practice?
- There should be a formal process
- Scripts should help collect information and solve simple incidents
- There should be detailed procedures for how to diagnose, investigate, and resolve incidents
- There should be separate processes for managing major incidents and information security incidents
Which of the following about incidents is INCORRECT?RigtigForkert
What is the definition of an incident?RigtigForkert