0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Tiden er gået
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What is the purpose of service level management?RigtigForkert
Which of the following information sources can service level management utilize?
- Initial listening, discovery, and information capture
- Asking simple, open-ended questions
- Key business-related measures
- Periodic surveys gauging the overall service experience
Which of the following is NOT an activity of service level management?RigtigForkert
Which of the following is the BEST description of a SLA (service level agreement)?RigtigForkert
Which of the following is the BEST example of a service level target?RigtigForkert
Which of the following statements about a successful SLA (service level agreement) is CORRECT?
- It relates to a defined ‘service’ in the service catalogue
- It relates to defined outcomes and not simply operational metrics
- It reflects an ‘agreement’, between the service provider and the service consumer
- It is simply written and easy to understand and use for all parties
Which of the following metrics are BEST for measuring service delivery and user experience?RigtigForkert