0 of 6 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 questions answered correctly
Tiden er gået
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What is the purpose of the service request management practice?RigtigForkert
Which of the following is NOT a service request management guideline?RigtigForkert
Which of the following are service request management recommendations?
- Standardize and automate
- Limit approvals and define authorization levels
- Use the same procedures for handling incidents and service requests
- Continually identify improvements
Which of the following is NOT an example of a service request?RigtigForkert
What is the definition of a service request?RigtigForkert
Which of the following is statements about service requests are CORRECT?
- A service request is just an incident that has not yet been escalated
- Requests can be asking for something
- Requests are often standard changes
- Complaints and praise are also handled as requests