Please follow this guide thoroughly. Contact Peopleteam if you have any questions or comments.
This guide is for anyone taking an online, web-proctored exam at home or in the office. If you have ordered an exam along with a classroom course or self-paced course, then please follow the respective guidance from Peopleteam.
IMPORTANT: Things to do before the exam
1. Register for the exam 48 hours in advance
The exam is online and web-proctored.
Your PeopleCert Code (exam voucher) is valid for 11 months from the day you receive it.
You register for the exam at least 48 hours in advance using PeopleCert’s online exam registration system like this:
Step 1. Create account (if you already have a PeopleCert account, please continue directly to step 2):
- Go to Peoplecert login and click “NEW CANDIDATE?”
- Complete the form and click “JOIN PEOPLECERT”
- Now your account has been created
Step 2. Register for the exam:
- Log in to PeopleCert and enter your “PeopleCert Code” in the field “Code” in the area “Register for an exam”
- Follow the process for choosing exam time.
- Click “CONFIRM”, and you have been registered for the exam.
- After this, please follow the thorough instructions that you receive directly from PeopleCert.
Note: PeopleCert offers an option called “Take2” when you register for the exam. Read about “Take2” here >>
Your PeopleCert Code is sent to you by email. If you haven’t received a PeopleCert Code as agreed, please contact Peopleteam.
2. Rehearse with the course material
Use your course material for rehearsal to prepare for the exam.
If your instructor has provided you with a study guide, please use it to target your studying.
3. Tag eksamen
Follow the PeopleCert process. You will receive thorough guidance.
You are allowed to use a physical dictionary (e.g. English-Danish), but not Google Translate.
Make sure that you are in a room that is completely undisturbed. PeopleCert is proctoring the exam via WebCam and may stop the exam if anyone enters the room during the exam.
Tips and extra information
During the exam
PeopleCert can see and hear you during the exam session. You are allowed to ask questions to your exam invigilator about e.g. technical issues. Apart from that you, must be alone during the exam.
After the exam
When finishing the online exam, you will be presented with your preliminary results (passed/failed). Within 10 days you will also receive an email with the final result and link to your certificate (provided you passed the exam).
Questions and contact
Please contact Peopleteam in case of questions or comments.