Two important things to do on this course:
1. Get your course material and prepare for the course
- Click here to get access to your course material, pre-study and sample papers >>
- You will receive your password for the course material in an email before course start
2. Register for the exam 48 hours in advance
You register for the exam at least 48 hours in advance using PeopleCert’s online exam registration system like this:
Step 1: Create account
- Go to PeopleCert login and click “NEW CANDIDATE?”
- Complete the form and click “JOIN”
- Your account is now created
Step 2: Register for the exam
- Log on to the same page and type in your “PeopleCert Code” in the field “Code” under “Register for an exam”
- Follow the process for booking an exam time slot
- Click “CONFIRM”, and you are registered for the exam
- After this, please follow the thorough instructions that you receive directly from PeopleCert.
Note: PeopleCert offers an option called “Take2” when you register for the exam. Read about “Take2” here >>
Your PeopleCert Code is sent to you by email. If you haven’t received a PeopleCert Code as agreed, please contact Peopleteam.
We recommend that you “compress” your studying so you complete the course in the shortest possible time.
We recommend that you register for the exam immediately after studying. Exam should be registered at least 48 hours in advance, and the waiting time can be spent on rehearsing.
During the exam
Make sure that you are in a room that is completely undisturbed. PeopleCert is proctoring the exam via WebCam and may stop the exam if anyone enters the room during the exam.
After the exam
When finishing the online exam, you will be presented with your preliminary results (passed/failed). Within 10 days you will also receive an email with your final result and link to your certificate (provided you passed the exam).
Questions and contact
Please contact Peopleteam, in case of questions or comments.