Please read this guide carefully for the best possible course experience. And please contact us if you have any questions or comments.
IMPORTANT: Things to do before the course
Please ensure that the following is ready before course start (full instructions below the list):
- Get your course material
- Prepare for the course
- Register for your exam
- Bring your laptop/PC
1. Get your course material
- Click here to get access to your course material, pre-study and sample papers >>
- You will receive your password for the course material in an email before course start
2. Prepare for the course
- We strongly recommend that you read the Pre-study document before attending the course. For planning purposes, you should expect to spend about 30-60 minutes to complete your reading.
3. Register for your exam
The exam will be on the last course day as the last part of the course.
The exam is online and requires an account with PeopleCert Examination Institute. Signing up is a 2-step process where you register with the examinations institute and then sign up for the actual exam:
- Go to PeopleCert login page and click “NEW CANDIDATE?”
- Complete the form and click “JOIN PEOPLECERT”
- Your account is now created
- Log on to the same page and type in your “PeopleCert Code” in the field “Code” under “Register for your exam”
- Click “CONFIRM”, and you are now registered for the exam
- IMPORTANT: If you experience technical problems when registering for the exam, please SIGN OUT of peoplecert.org and SIGN IN again. Then try to register again. If you still experience problems, please contact us >>
Note: PeopleCert offers an option called “Take2” when you register for the exam. Read about “Take2” here >>
Your PeopleCert Code is sent to you before the course. If you haven’t received a PeopleCert Code two working days before the course, please contact Peopleteam (see contact info at the end of this page).
4. Bring your PC/laptop
- It is very important that you bring your own laptop, due to the digital format of the material and online exam.
- The exam runs on a laptop (PC with Windows – or a Mac). Test if your laptop and browser is supported by the exam system here >>
During the course
Please try to be “unavailable/out of office” during the course. You are in for some intense days, and most students need to read and rehearse between the course days.
After the course/exam
After finishing the online exam, your preliminary result will be displayed immediately (pass/fail). If your exam is paper based your preliminary result will be sent to you by mail after the exam papers have been submitted to the examination institute. Within max. 10 days you will receive your final result by mail – and (provided that you pass) your certificate.
Please feel free to contact Peopleteam in case of questions or comments (note that the contact form is in Danish).