3 important things to do before the course:
1. Get your course material and prepare for the course
- Click here to get access to your course material, pre-study and sample papers >>
- You will receive your password for the course material in an email before course start
2. Register for your exam
Registering is a 2-step process. You will need your personal PeopleCert Code, which you will receive before the course.
Step 1: Create account
- Go to PeopleCert loginside and click “NEW TO PEOPLECERT?”
- Complete the form and click “JOIN PEOPLECERT”
- Your account is now created
Step 2: Sign up for the exam
- Log on to the same page and type in your “PeopleCert Code” in the field “Code” under “Register for an exam”
- Click “CONFIRM”, and you are now registered for the exam
- IMPORTANT: In case of technical problems when registering for the exam, please SIGN OUT of peoplecert.org and SIGN IN again. Then try to register again. If you still experience problems, please contact us >>
Note: PeopleCert offers an option called “Take2” when you register for the exam. Read about “Take2” here >>
Your PeopleCert Code is given to you before the course. If you haven’t received a PeopleCert Code two working days before the course, please contact Peopleteam (see contact info at the end of this page).
ATTENTION: Make sure to register for your exam before the start of the course.
3. Bring your PC/laptop
- It is very important that you bring your own laptop, due to the digital format of the material and online exam.
- The exam runs on a laptop (PC with Windows – or a Mac). Test if your laptop and browser is supported by the exam system here >>
During the course
Please try to be “unavailable/out of office” during the course. You are in for two intense days, and most students need to read and rehearse between the course days.
After the course/exam
After finishing the online exam, your preliminary result will be displayed (pass/fail). If your exam is paper based your preliminary result will be sent to you by mail after the exam papers have been submitted to the examination institute. Within max. 10 days you will receive your final result by mail – and (provided that you pass) your certificate.
Please feel free to contact Peopleteam in case of questions or comments (note that the contact form is in Danish).