Please read this guide carefully
Peopleteam will be doing a course for your company soon. Please follow this checklist carefully in order to get the best possible course experience.
Any comments or questions are welcome – please contact us at email@example.com.
The guide is valid for these courses:
- ITIL® Foundation and Higher Level courses
- PTPM – Peopleteam Problem Management
- Specially tailored courses
Before the course (IMPORTANT INFORMATION)
Please make sure that the following is taken care of well in advance of the course (see more below the list):
- Venue and catering (well in advance)
- List of participants (approx. 2 weeks before)
- Welcome mail (approx. 1 week before)
- Technical equipment (network/laptop/PC)
Please ensure lunch for all participants and the trainer during the course. We recommend access to fruit and beverages during the course – and maybe also cake or other extra catering in the afternoon.
Book a suitable room for training. See these checklists:
- Standard checklist (valid for all courses) >>
- PTPM Peopleteam Problem Management room checklist
- Apollo 13 checklist (approx. 13 participants)
- MarsLander checklist (approx. 12 participant)
If the course includes an exam, then each participant should have their own table, making it impossible to see each others monitor.
Ideally, the following catering is available:
- Breakfast 30 minutes before course start
- Lunch for participants and trainer
- Access to fruit and beverages during the day
- Cake/healthy alternatives int the afternoon
List of participants
Please send list of participants to Peopleteam approx. 2 weeks before the course. The list can be a spreadsheet with fulle name, mail address and mobile number and any comments/special needs for individual participants.
Peopleteam will send a welcome mail to the participants 5-7 days before the course, including the most important information regarding the course.
Technical setup (internet/laptop/PC)
Most of our courses use online/digital course materials from the laptops of the participants. Exam is also done electronically on your own laptop..
Your laptop should have at least the following specifications:
- Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer is not recommended)
- Screen resolution 1024×768 or higher
- Stable internet access
Course start and during the course
Please make sure that the trainer can access the classroom 30-60 minutes before course start. This is usually agreed specifically for each course.
In order to ensure the best possible course experience, there should be a dedicated contact assigned to the course to ensure access, technical setup etc.
Questions and contact
Please contact Peopleteam with questions and comments (contact form in Danish)