Please read this guide carefully
Peopleteam will be doing a course for your company soon. Please follow this checklist carefully in order to get the best possible course experience.
Any comments or questions are welcome – please contact us at email@example.com.
The guide is valid for these courses (we apologize for any inconvenience – some links point to Danish text even if the course is held in English):
- ITIL® 4 Foundation
- ITIL® Higher Levels
- Knowledge management in IT
- Succesful incident management
- Kepner-Tregoe® Foundation
- Problem Management in IT
- SIAM™ Foundation
- Specially tailored courses
Before the course (IMPORTANT INFORMATION)
Please make sure that the following is taken care of well in advance of the course (see more below the list):
- Venue and catering (well in advance)
- List of participants (approx. 2 weeks before)
- Welcome mail (approx. 1 week before)
- Technical equipment (network/laptop/PC)
Please ensure lunch for all participants and the trainer during the course. We recommend access to fruit and beverages during the course – and maybe also cake or other extra catering in the afternoon.
Book a suitable room for training. See these checklists:
- PTPM Peopleteam Problem Management room checklist
- Apollo 13 checklist (approx. 13 participants)
- MarsLander checklist (approx. 8-12 participant)
If the course includes an exam, then each participant should have their own table, making it impossible to see each others monitor.
Ideally, the following catering is available:
- Breakfast 30 minutes before course start
- Lunch for participants and trainer
- Access to fruit and beverages during the day
- Cake/healthy alternatives int the afternoon
List of participants
Please send list of participants to Peopleteam approx. 2 weeks before the course. The list can be a spreadsheet with fulle name, mail address and mobile number and any comments/special needs for individual participants.
Peopleteam will send a welcome mail to the participants 5-7 days before the course, including the most important information regarding the course.
Technical setup (internet/laptop/PC)
Most of our courses use online/digital course materials from the laptops of the participants. Exam is also done electronically on your own laptop..
Your laptop should have at least the following specifications:
- Chrome, Safari or Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer is not recommended)
- Screen resolution 1024×768 or higher
- Stable internet access
Course start and during the course
Please make sure that the trainer can access the classroom 30-60 minutes before course start. This is usually agreed specifically for each course.
In order to ensure the best possible course experience, there should be a dedicated contact assigned to the course to ensure access, technical setup etc.
Questions and contact
Please contact Peopleteam with questions and comments (contact form in Danish)